Tuesday 18 May 2010

Day 1 - Thoughts of a destablelised mind -

or why am I inside on such a glorious day.

Yes Ladies and Gentlemen and all other entities - it is I the EG and today I have to
decide what it really is that I wish to talk about on theis here Bloggity.

Theres so many different facets to my life that i am unsure of really what I wish to portray to you. Being a Graphic Designer im wanting to bring in some of my views on designs I am working on, but I dont wish this to be my sole mainpiece. I also want to bring in some of my hobbies and probably alot of my views on todays society - especially on the distinct failure of men to be Men and also the lapse in refined taste - where aethsetics and fads overshadow good design and longevity.

So where does this leave me? 0.o
well first off I will probably keep dropping in general day to day random thoughts.
Secondly a few of my favourite online sites/videos/webpages
Thirdly a large rambling of my away from keyboard antics, including books and films.

So there we have it. Let us see where this journey takes us and most of all I thankyou for coming along for the trip.